Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 22, 2008

It's A Boy!

Okay. So, we had our 20 week ultrasound yesterday. My doctor was very insistent that we wait until the end of the 20th week because he "claims" that this ultasound is for medical reasons and not for me to simply find out the sex of the baby. :) I know he's right but in my mind it's all about what I want to know... right?

So... It is a boy. I will post a few pics here for you to see the sweet little buger. MB - Is that how you spell buger? You're the queen of Southern Spelling right?

This pic is the evidence. 100% boy. For those of you who are unaccustomed to seeing ultrasounds, this is a pic of his bottom from bottom up. So... he was proudly displaying his booty to the world.



Here is a pic of him hiding his face. We could not get him to turn his head so we could see his whole face. He loves putting his hands up to his face. We even saw him yawning at one point.




Here is a pic of my tummy. I swear it gets an inch bigger every day. This pic is rare and may possibly the only one of its kind.

So... that's all for now my friends. I just realized today that my mac doesn't allow me to upload pics to blogspot so I had to switch the pics over to my PC.. Annoying... so I will be posting pics of New York soon. Keep looking. :)

Dita, Thomas, and Baby Boy Rose.

2 comments:

Chrissy said...

Yay, Dita! Congratulations on your baby boy!!! That is just so exciting for y'all. Hope you're recovering well from your trip.

Love the belly shot.

Mary Beth Spann said...

We are SO excited! We can't wait to meet HIM. Congrats!
I've always spelled booger like so, but buger is just as lovely. I'm sure your son will teach my sweet daughter how to pick her boogers.