Total Pageviews

Friday, March 7, 2008

Blogging

I have always thought I would never be a blogger. But with a baby Rose on the way, I thought I'd start one we can share with family and friends.

So, this blog is very short. But to get the ball rolling here is the latest news from the Rose household. We are expecting our first baby in August. We're very excited. We are looking forward to finding out the sex of the baby two weeks from today! Of course, I'll blog about that when we get there.

In other news, this weekend will prove to be very busy for the Roses. We may hardly see each other at all. An old friend has come to visit from Dallas. I have scheduled myself out to many social functions this weekend which will prove to be very fun, I hope.

I am starting to show and that makes me very happy. I am in my fifth month. I am also feeling the baby move around alot and that has been wonderful. It's still amazing to think about this little life God has created and is creating inside. We are very blessed and are excited to hold Baby Rose. (or as Gary calls the baby "Little Rose") We can have an entire separate blog on the term Little as many individuals have opinions on how big this baby is going to get. :)

That's all. My first blog. No pics. sorry.

No comments: