Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I Can't Fight This Feeling Anymore...

Okay. My first trimester was difficult and I did make nightly trips to the restrooom as well as downing another full glass of water before going back to sleep. But I hate getting up in the middle of the night. It messes up my whole routine. I can't go back to sleep and I just lay there with this Phobia that I will be wide-eyed for the remaining hours of darkness and fall asleep in the middle of teaching. So, lately I have been fighting... forcing myself to go back to sleep. However, the words of this song (by Chicago) came to me very strongly at about 5am last night. So I thought I'd share. I guess I'm losing the battle, so I have decided to forfeit.

Cause I can't fight this feeling anymore
I've forgotten what I started fighting for
And if I have to crawl upon the floor
Come crushing through your door
Baby, I can't fight this feeling anymore

PS- The first two lines of the whole song are the most hilarious....

I can't fight this feeling any longer
And yet I'm still afraid to let it flow

No comments: