Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Overheard from the classroom

1. I can't wait until the weekend when I don't have to take my medicine. Then the silliness will return. {When I"m off my medicine} it feels like I'm in a kaleidoscope that's on fire!

2. I am buying my mom a new cat for mothers day. Her's died. I went in there and she was stiff as a board.... staring straight at me.

3. {To a guest speaker who grew up in Arabia. "Is there a Waffle House there?" Reply: "No. Next Question" ... "Is there a Huddle House?"

4. Guest speaker said "if you are not married by the time you are 25 there, you are considered an old maid" Student munbles "That's like my babysitter."

5. {About a costume hat} "It's just a little flat. I can... re-fluffify it!"

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are so funny! "Kaleidoscope that's on fire" describes quite a few kids I see every Sunday morning.

Mary Beth Spann said...

Hilarious! I love the cat one and the Huddle House one... you should keep a journal of these things and the share the best with us!

Mrs. B. said...

This is why 6th graders rule! Gotta love them.....