Total Pageviews

Monday, April 21, 2008

Blurbs and Pics

So, here are some blurbs and a pic. Blurbs about life.. and a pic of my thankfully still sort of small belly.

Strollers: Okay, so we sort of began to register at a baby story recently. That was certainly quite an experience. We -I arrived (with Thomas) expecting to be in utter bliss as we admired all the beautiful baby things the store had to offer. We signed up for the registry, received our little barcode buster (totally created for the guy's entertainment) and head to the bedding. Oh if it had been as easy as I thought it would be. You see... I do NOT want to do a theme in the baby room like frogs... trucks... bears... etc.
. I just want plain and simple colors blended nicely. BUT... the people who make baby bedding clearly favor the characters and girls (Sorry MB). So, what am I to do with this baby boy room. Nevertheless.. we moved on to Stroller systems. 1 1/2 hours later we were exhausted from trying out every stroller/car seat system possible only to find the series we want is offered in purple or pink. So, we left with maybe 5 items on the registry alltogether. SOLUTION: Take girlfriend Hettie Marie with me this Wednesday to straighten out my confused brain.

My belly is now a jump castle: Officially, my tummy has become the bouncy toy that Jrew is enjoying quite a bit. When he is awake, he is wide awake. Thomas and I have now seen him kicking from the outside! It's a bit strange to see my tummy shaking around like jello. Also, Jrew has decided to take many stretch breaks between jumping around... pushing on all sides of my tummy it
seems. He is definitely getting bigger in there.

Pics: okay. so now you have read my boring chatter and you have well earned a few pics. First, we will unveil my belly again. This time covered. FYI - I am 25 weeks, AKA 6 months, AKA almost at the end of my second trimester.
So.. I will save you the headache of reading for an extended period of time and post New York Pics in a separate blog. Anyunghihasayo (Good bye in Korean)




No comments: