Total Pageviews

Friday, August 8, 2008

Welcome to the world!!!!

Surprise!!!!! If you voted 08/08/08 you are the lucky winner.
ANNOUNCING
THOMAS JEROME ROSE IV (AKA JRU or JREW mommy's still deciding)
born at 12:19 pm 7lbs 3 1/2 oz, & 20 1/2 inches


It took him 4hrs from the house to the hospital to make his arrival.
So mommy has awarded him
"The First Olympic Gold Medal for the 2008 Summer Games"
We'll fill you in on the whole story later.
Thanks so much for your love, prayers and blessings.
Here's your first look at the cutest boy in the whole wide world.
Mommy Dita and Daddy Thomas














8 comments:

Mary Beth Spann said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome baby Jrew/Jru!! We love you,
Uncle Dondie, Aunt MB and your fav cuz, Charley

Chrissy said...

Congratulations!!! Way to go. 4 hours, that's an Olympic time right there. He is gorgeous and I love the photos.

p.s. I totally called it. love you guys!!!!

Christie said...

Oh I love him, I love him, I love him!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He is so beautiful!!!!!!!! Dita, I can't wait to hear all about it! I will be praying for ya'll! Call if you need anything...to talk, to cry, etc...

Kelly Reser said...

Dita and Thomas, I am speechless! He's beautiful and you all are such a beautiful family! I am so happy for you! Good job Mom and Dad! He's a lucky boy! Love, Kelly

Mrs. B. said...

He is absolutely beautiful! And Dita, you look fabulous! Congrats, I am so excited for both of you and for baby Jrew/Jru!! I hope i get to meet him in person soon (is he coming to Barefoot next year? I'll babysit him while he's there!)

My So Called Life said...

Oh My Goodness!!! He is SO beautiful! Congratulations! I am so happy for you Dita and Thomas! God bless and keep you in His care.

Dan said...

oh my gosh...he is precious!!! I am so excited for all three of you and can't wait to meet him when I get back from Birmingham next week!!! I love you all!

Anonymous said...

YaY I'm an Aunt. I love you Dita and Thomas and Baby Jrew! Congrats!
Love Brette