Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I love sleep!



So, I know, I know, I know, newborns sleep alot! However, this little booger loves his sleep and he sleeps hard. Ice water hardly makes him stir - seriously. Anyway, here is a short clip of him smiling randomly during a nap. I am amazed at how many posts I have made since Jrew was born. I must be an insanely obsessed mother or I have insanely obsessed friends who beg me for new pics all the time! :) LOL

NOTICE the little squeak at the beginning.. he does this all the time... randomly when he's sleeping. It's hilarious. If angels are talking to him, I wish they'd tell him to wake up to eat on time! :)

2 comments:

Mary Beth Spann said...

I love it!! I can't wait to watch him sleep in real life! I love when babies smile in their sleep!!!

Christie said...

I am your insanely obsessed friend!!! Please keep up updating the pictures!!!