Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 17, 2008

Silly Survey

NOTE: Some questions have been deleted - hence the skipping pattern in the numbers.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. Truly, my parents do not ever really give me a straight answer about that.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Sometime this week. I can't even remember why. I'm 9 months pregnant okay, I cry a lot right now.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yeah. I hate writing in the car though.... it's like a huge pet peeve of mine.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? honey ham

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? A baby boy on the way... due in 3 weeks!!!! Hip, hip, hooray.. my hips are actually hurting right now.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes.

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Depends on who I am talking to, but yes.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS Nope. Lost those when i was in 1st grade. Well, actually I didn't lose them, they were stolen from me in my sleep. :)

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? No way.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Fruit Loops, Fruit and Fiber, and Cookie Crisp

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? If I am wearing shoes with shoestrings, then yes. I can't stand for the strings to be hanging outside of the shoe, I have to "tuck" them in. I know, it's insane.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate... chocolate... and strawberry cheesecake.

27. Hair Color? brown

28. EYE COLOR? blue

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? yes... I am also very blind without them. BTW - did you guys know how good the prices are on prescription glasses at COSTCO? I am a new believer. :)

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Poppy Seed Chicken... hum... when will I be home so I can make some of that.

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Hancock... annnnnnnh not so great.

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Known World

42. FAVORITE SOUND? The sound of my baby's heartbeat... can't wait to hear his first cry!

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Rolling Stones I almost, sort of hate the Beatles... Don't tell them I said so.

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME??? South Korea

No comments: