Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Friends: Our bellies, our babies, and butchered sausage - Part I.

So, I have a few pics that have been waiting so patiently on my digital camera for me to get my Macbook back from the tech department of my school!!!!! :) Whooppee! We're just so excited we're going to post a few updates from recent weeks. This is

Part I: Carolyn, her baby boys, and butchered sausage.

So, about a month ago, Thomas and I were in Charleston, SC for a local camp we were working with. We had a great time visiting with a few old college friends while we were there. My friend Carolyn is one of my funniest friends. She is absolutely hilarious and I can't help but laugh my butt off when I am around her! :) So, here are a few pics of her baby boys. Aren't they gorgeous?

This is Cameron. He is so precious. And I might add he loved me to pieces. :)


This is Brandon. He didn't quite take to me as quickly. He refused to give me five and often gave me these kind of looks that say "Don't come near me you crazy woman with a huge belly." Otherwise, he did wave bye-bye and learned to say my name!


Okay, the story of the butchered sausage is not quite as funny as it's title. Carolyn decided she was going to cook some Italian sausage for dinner and yet it would not get done. She must have had it in the skillet for 30 minutes and every single time she cut it, it was red in the middle. We'll say it was a stubborn pig. Either way, she posed for this beautiful pic of the incident that was the brunt of her own stand-up comedy. Nevermind the cuts, the sausage was DELICIOUS!

No comments: