Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Adventures Begin Again....

So, I just said goodbye to Thomas for the week. Everybody say "awwww". Day 1 without hubby is almost over. Congratulations me. :) I was just going to be a little random tonight, however, this post was just interupted by my sweet hubby. Unfortunately, he has news of a new adventure with Thomas and... the band.

Background INFO: So, I decided to be smart a few weeks ago and purchase Triple A for the both of us! Another way to go Dita.... except in this case when Triple A....

Okay. "So, what had happened was..." they got about 3 1/2 hours away from home when they blew a tire on the trailer. Ugh... so, Thomas called triple A. They said two things 1) if you have a spare we'll change it for you for free and 2) if you need us to tow your trailer we can do that too, however, we do not cover trailers so you will have to pay for the tow. Otherwise: here are some phone numbers of people who may help you.

Apparently, we all owe a huge thank you to a man named Bob. He came to the rescue with a tire and replaced it for a mere $60. (not mere to me.. but anyway) They are now back on the road and headed towards their destination: Ridgecrest, NC. At least this adventure was short lived and quite minor!!!!

I am headed towards my pillow so I am a bit chatty. Many have asked me if I am going to be okay while THomas is gone. Just so you all know, I am going to be fine. I live about 1 mile from the hospital. I have a check up tomorrow, and my best friend lives about 3 miles away. So, I'm pretty much taken care of.

This week I plan to finish up the laundry, the baby room, and getting a few needed items like baby shampoo! :) I had a baby shower a week ago and so I will post a few pics of that later this week. I may delete myself from the as I am definitely carrying a "full-size" baby now. We're beginning week 38. Whooopeeeee! I'm also thinking I am going to make a CD of songs that use the word baby. Fun ones, like "baby, baby, I"m falling in love." Any suggestions? The purpose of the cd?... perhaps just for fun... :)

I talked to my brother today... he is a Sgt. and is in Iraq. He has been there for almost a year and has about 4 months left. He is very down in the spirits, so please pray for him. His name is Jon... he's an amazing man who loves the Lord and his family. He is very homesick.

Must go eat a hot cinnamon roll now. :)

No comments: