Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

New Discoveries and Such

I know every mom thinks their kid is advanced... but mine really is. :) Here is what he is doing now, all (except sitting up - which is old news) of it in just the last two weeks!!! :) 

1. Jrew will roll over onto his stomach in the crib and even moves when he's sleeping. (Ok - moving while you're sleeping is old news too and does not indicate an extraordinarily high IQ) BUT, he rolls all night long. He just rolls over from back to front like he's a professional and acts like he could care less about it during the day.

2. Jrew is waving hello!!!! He started with a wave of the arm and just within the last few days he has started twisting his hand to wave. :) Soooo cute.

3. He loves the piano!! I used to hold him when he was tiny and play with my right hand. Then I started sitting him up between my arms while I played. Two weeks ago, he started hopping on my lap when I played and would "leap" toward the keys! He put his hands on the keys but didn't know how to press them down. ONE WEEK AGO - he got it! He started slapping his hands down and realized he could make noise! HE loves it and so now I am (of course) in search for a baby/kid piano. Schoenhut makes them and one of them is approved for babies 6 months and up!!! :) Ok... if I can just find a really nice one that is used. :) 

4. Jrew likes Graham Crackers!! Fun... and easy to keep some in the diaper bag at all times! :) 

5. Jrew had to move up to Stage 2 on his Jumperoo!!! It was way too short for him and now he is just as happy as a little monkey.

That is all... Good night.

No comments: