Total Pageviews

Friday, February 20, 2009

A Fleeting Spring WInd

It was so warm a few weekends ago, that we decided to take Jrew to the park. It was little windy but it was so nice. Here are a few pictures. I really couldn't stop taking pictures of my darling cutie. We are so blessed. 


This pic was taken when he was swinging, and I didn't know 
he even looked at me until the pic was taken. Sneaky little thing.

Yes. He smiles alot!. 

When he does this, I say he's "smokin' his paci". 
However, he better not ever let me catch him smoking anything.

Just turn your head and don't complain. :)

This is Classic Jrew. Smiling through the paci.


These are the sweetest moments ever! 
I truly believe, Jrew has a heart like his daddy.


Getting so much better at sitting up. 
Almost an entire 5 minutes yesterday!






2 comments:

Reser Ramblings said...

Does he ever STOP Smiling! he is soooo Cute! I love all of those smiles. Caleb smiled a lot too. You just can't ever put the camera down when they do that!!!!

The Stuckey's said...

I love these pictures....You all look so happy. I hope all is well with you and your boys...