Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Photos with Baby: $.50

Jrew has really turned into the King of Smile lately. I love it. I am mesmerized with him when he gets in the mood for smiling and I just can't hardly take my eyes off of him to get anything done. Anyway, before he was born I bought him a onsie that says "Photos with Baby: $.50". I recently told some Mosaic friends that the price had gone up since he is so cute! Now that he is smiling, the price has inflated again. Currently, pictures are being sold to the highest bidder. LOL
AND as you can tell, I've become pretty obsessed with taking pictures of him.


















3 comments:

Mary Beth Spann said...

I love him!

dixie said...

I'm saying 5.00 a shot for that face !! We loved seeing him in charleston last week. I just love that kid. Auntie MJ

Amy Grace said...

He is so beautifull... I'd say they were priceless!
Thanks for stopping in to let us see him while you were in Charleston! Hope to see you guys soon!