Total Pageviews

Monday, September 8, 2008

Making Music with Daddy

imoWe have some awesome friends who have given Jrew a few of his first musical instruments. Thanks Gianina and Jacob for the Maraca's and thanks Sarin and Rebecca for the "mini" Djembe! Here are a few pics of Jrew with his music making tools. There are two videos I would like to share and one of them is too large to upload here, so as much as I hate hearing my own voice on video, there is a link to a video of him making music with daddy and below there is a video of him taking his first lesson on the Djembe! Sweet memories!!!





3 comments:

Kelly Reser said...

Ok is he superbaby ??? Wasn't he just born and already smiling and holding instruments?? He is so cute!

dixie said...

He is a genius and I am sure going to have all the music genes from both of you ! HOW CUTE IS HE??????

Vanessa said...

Oh my word - he is so cute. What a beautiful baby boy. Congrats you two!