Total Pageviews

Friday, August 12, 2011

Jrew's birthday


Jrew turned 3! He is (obviously) so very cute. He loves to sing. His current selection is the veggie tales theme song. He can't always remember the words, so he is singing "broccoli, broccoli" over and over again.

He talks a lot! (like his mama). He loves people and loves to give hugs. He is so compassionate and is always concerned for others. Last night, we were wondering where he was when we were walking out of a restaurant to our car and realized he was holding the door for people. :)

He is a fabulous little guy. He loves being a "brudder" and adores Jazzy most of the time. Other times, he is heartbroken because he "steals" his food, his drink, and sometimes his whole plate.

Jrew has a funny sense of humor. Here are two examples:

Last week, while we were driving to church, out of the blue Jrew said "I'll blow your house up." I queried "What?" and at the convenience of a stoplight, I turned to look at him. He just blew a puff of air at me and smiled. I laughed so hard and then I asked him where he had heard the story of the Three Little Pigs (because he didn't hear it from me). He said "Goldilocks."

Over the summer, sometimes Jrew would lay in bed beside me to fall asleep while I read. One night, he reached over and grabbed at my page while making a crunching sound. He smiled and said "I ate your letter. Do you want it back?"

I will update about Jazzy in a little bit. I am so far behind, I thought I'd at least start with Jrew's birthday. Enjoy!





No comments: