Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Jazzy and her quirkiness...


Jazzy is 20 months now... but these pictures are from her 18 month old check-up. I thought they were too cute not to share even though I'm way late.

But first, let me give you some updates on Jazzy and her quirkiness. She is starting to talk so much. Actually, this week she is becoming a parrot and she repeats everything I say even if I'm not talking to her. She knows where her eyes, nose, hair, face, mouth, feet, and tummy are. She also points at her shirt and says "shirt." She says some sentences that usually include: I want eat, I dropped it, I want daddy, I want night-night, and much more.

A few nights ago, I was trying to work on the computer and Jrew was having a hard time going to sleep. So, I let him lay down next to me while I worked. A few minutes after we settled in, I thought I heard the doorknob jiggle.. and I looked up but didn't see anything. So, a few minutes later, I heard something else in the hallway. I thought maybe Thomas was home so I said "THOMAS?" and I heard "mama".

Jazzy had gotten out of her crib and was coming to get me. I was freaking out.. how in the world did she get out of her crib. But, sure enough... she can get out on her on. I took her down to the room (which I'm trying to refer to as the kids room for Jrew's sake and not baby room.). Anyway, she was able to get up to the top of the crib railing in probably less than 30 seconds. Of course, I stopped her before she could get out completely. But last night I again found her getting out of her crib just before she dropped down to the floor. I may have to put a bunch of pillows there until we are able to get the conversion kit that turns her bed into a toddler bed. Wow... what fun!

Enjoy the pictures... I took them while we were waiting for the doctor. She's just toooo cute!!!








No comments: