Total Pageviews

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Walking, Talking, and Using Keys

So, Jrew is officially a walker. I should've posted this like a week ago, but it took me awhile. Sorry, I'm a little slow. So, I've put three fun memories into one video.

Clip 1: Jrew walking into my messy kitchen and back into the living room. (The lighting turned down so it may look a little weird in spots).

Clip 2: Daddy and Me introducing Jrew to a slide. He wasn't too sure about that and ended up just hating it altogether. Even though daddy never took his hands off of him and mommy was standing right there too. Oh well, better luck another day.

Clip 3: Jrew has somehow figured out what a key is meant for. He plays with our keys all the time, but this time he decided to try them out on the door. Hilarious.. I have no idea how he knew to do that. But, he did first when I was at work and then again when I was home last night. Love my baby!!!!!

The video is too large, so again.. it is a link to You Tube. Enjoy.



1 comment:

Jacob Briggs said...

I really love the musical selection. Made the walking video pretty hilarious. Good work!