Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Pictures!

A few weeks ago, we had a gorgeous Saturday. So, I was delighted to pick up some lunch and take the kids to the park. Thomas met us there later and we had a great day. I did discover that taking pictures of your two toddlers at the park while also keeping them from running into the street or running into strangers is a difficult task. So, the pictures are somewhat deceiving.. making it seem as if my kids just pose for every picture with ease - when they are mere split seconds of stillness amidst the chaos and pure bliss of playing in a park on a warm day.


If you come to Nashville, this park is a must-see and they hosts MANY festivals and events all year long. This was an ordinary day, however, this plane is always on display. Jrew loved it!



Jazzy is learning how to pose for pictures. :)


In this group of photos, Jrew is standing on an old train. This train is from the 1930's and I'm sure it has some other fancy history story, but I don't remember at this moment. Ha.




I love this picture of them with their hands held - even if I did cut off their heads.




She looks like she's getting ready to play football.








The above look is a classic one that Jrew has inherited from his father.
His father makes it classic I guess, and Jrew is taking on the role here.















1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Holy cow, that pic of Jrew with the Thomas expression...even before i read your caption I was like HOLY COW that is a Thomas face!!
LOVED being with you this weekend...love you all so much!