Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Baby Contest Pictures

So, my friend Megan has alerted me to a Beautiful Baby contest that Regis and Kelly are sponsoring. The deadline is Jan. 29 and I think you can only submit one photo. It doesn't really say you're limited to one photo, but it says that to submit a photo. One of the rules is that the picture must have been taken within the last month and cannot be professional. So, all the pics we had done at Christmas are out because Jonathan took them and he is a professional photographer.. on the side and not his full time job.. but still...

So, I gathered some photos I took at home and I also took a ton of pictures today. I actually took both kids to the park by myself... with the help of my double stroller. It was soooo nice to get out in the fresh air and since I went to a park that is not very busy but very wide open, I thought I'd take a bunch of pictures of Jrew to see what we could come up with.

So, look at these and see if you think we have a shot. Pick the one you think I should submit and (hopefully) vote for it. If you think I should keep taking pics and see what I come up with... I will. :) The picture number and caption are just above each photo.


Photo 1 -
Not really for voting - just so you can admire (along with me)
his incredible thick long eyelashes. Love this shot!


Photo 2 - No explanation needed - except I wish his eyes were open.


Photo 3
Cute, even though his smile isn't nearly as big as it is in these other photos.
I like how his hands are resting on his lap.
(obviously unplanned since I didn't have anyone there to
help me pose/prompt any of these pictures).


Photo 4
He's wildly excited about being free from the stroller in these shots!


Photo 5 - He looks amazing in this color blue! :)


Photo 6 - Warning: The resolution on this photo isn't really all that great.
May not make a good impression on the judges. :)


Photo 7 - Sweet shot - I asked Jrew to say cheese and he did... imagine that!


4 comments:

dixie roberts said...

first of all let me say that if there is any baby out there cuter than jrew... I have not seen him. I voted for 6 but 3 is my next choice... hard to choose because they are all cute so I would send in 2 or 3 in separate entries if there is not a rule about that stated.I would also send all the pics you have professional and yours to a few magazines like parents magazine... family circle etc... he is definitely made to share !!!!! What a precious child. Wish I could hug on him every day. Love you guys. Auntie MJ

Mrs. B. said...

Actually I vote for #1 even though you said not to--I think it's just unique, he looks so lost in thought!

marci said...

I think they are all sooo cute. Sorry I can't decide.

Karen Kozy, DreamAngel Music said...

Hey, friends........FIRST OF ALL: I want ya'l to know I've watched this show for years; this is all done with audience and online audience voting. Your pic #6 is the best, resolution or not. The twinkle is there, the star "powah" is definite, so that one gets my vote.

ps.......I see both of ya'll in the pics!! :D