Total Pageviews

Friday, June 5, 2009

Did you know...

* Jrew is very adept at pulling up and is beginning to try out cruising.
* Jrew is now saying "Dada", "Mama", "Hey" (sometimes), and "Ba Ba" (no meaning yet)
*Jrew is feeding himself a lot of finger foods including ham, cheese, and fruit.
* Jrew is going to be 10 months old in 3 days!
* Jrew is going to be a BIG BROTHER this December!!!!
Yes. You read that right. Surprise! We are so excited. We are due December 12, 2009. I am officially 13 weeks along tomorrow and OUT of my first trimester. CRAZY. I have had a wonderful experience so far. I'm obviously tired all of the time, but school is out for the summer now, so that should get better.
And just in case you're wondering... Yes, we did tell Jrew the good news too so he can be prepared.

Love to you all! :) A pic of our unborn sweetie to come soon! (When mama gets around to scanning it.)

6 comments:

The Stuckey's said...

Congrats...I can't believe both you and Donald and Mary Beth are having you 2nd children...If you guys are in Charleston at all this summer I would really love to see you guys. Give my love to both your boys.

Christie said...

DITA!!! That is so awesome! I am very excited for ya'll!

Lisa King said...

CONGRATS!!!! How exciting!!! Praying things continue to go well. Enjoy the summer!

marci said...

Congrats!!! Wow. We are happy for you.

Shelley said...

Where are the pics of the new baby? You promised!!! :-)

Alli said...

Congrats you guys! Hugs from SC!!!