Total Pageviews

Saturday, November 8, 2008

3 Months Old!

These are just some of my favorite pics from the last few weeks. I just love this baby boy!!!


I just couldn't stand the thought of writing his name in permanent marker on his blanket for daycare. However, after seeing how much time it takes to do the above by hand, I am exploring alternative ideas for labeling his things. Although, I have plans to do a few more embroidery like this. I also put his name on a hat.. it is soo cute!

In this picture, I look 12 years old. LOL




Why so serious?


Here above and below are pics of my friend Jenn and her baby boy Travis. 
She and I have been friends since 8th grade! :) 
We're happy to have our boys and 
it was soooo good to see here again last month!

 Already throwing up gangsta signs? 
Gosh! They grow up fast.


On of my favorites. He looks like an angel. 
I tell Jrew all the time that the angels 
are certainly missing him and 
that they probably argued over who was 
going to be his guardian angel. :) 

3 comments:

JOY Newsletter said...

oh my gosh ... he just gets cuter and cuter. I cannot stand that I cannot be there and hold him and kiss those sweet little cheeks. Let me know if you get near Charleston. I am dying down here !!!!!!! love , Auntie MJ

Christie said...

Dita I have so many comments right now.... I guess I should just narrow it down to I LOVE HIM!!!! he is so preciuos!! I want to give him a huge kiss right now!!!

Mary Beth Spann said...

Time flies!! Cannot believe he is three months already!
I love the name thingies you made!! Charley is stuck with the good ole sharpie on the tag trick.